Has anyone ever told you that you can’t have your cheesecake and eat it too? Well, if that’s true, then it certainly doesn’t apply to this almond butter Greek yogurt cheesecake with a granola crust.
This creamy and tangy dessert has the perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors in an incredibly delicious crumbly base.
Forget the traditional gooey, overly rich cheesecakes of old – this healthy spin on the classic is sure to satisfy everyone’s taste buds without feeling guilty afterward!
So get ready to whip up this delicious guilt-free treat; making almond butter Greek yogurt cheesecake with a granola crust is surprisingly easy!
What Is Almond Butter Greek Yogurt Cheesecake With Granola Crust?
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Granola Crust is the perfect way to start your week off right! Not only are they gluten-free and refined sugar-free, but they’re also incredibly delicious.
The smooth and creamy cheesecake filling has a bit of tang, while the crunchy granola crust adds a delightful texture. Plus, each individual cheesecake is only 177 calories!
Greek yogurt cheesecakes with granola crust are a delicious and healthy breakfast treat. Preparing these mini cheesecakes is easy and only takes 15 minutes of your time.
What Do You Need To Make This Cheesecake And Granola Crust?
The granola crust is an essential part of any delicious dessert. This particular recipe calls for gluten-free rolled oats, chopped pecans (see also “Best Pecan Recipes To Try“), cinnamon, and kosher salt . The oats provide a crunchy texture, while the pecans add a nutty flavor.
The cinnamon adds a hint of sweetness and the salt helps to bring out all the flavors. To bind it all together, coconut oil is melted and mixed in with the other ingredients.
- 3/4 of a cup of gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 of a cup of finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp kosher salt
- 3 Heaped tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
- 1 whole cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/4 of a cup of maple syrup or honey
- 4 ounces of the lightest softened cream cheese
- 1 room-temperature egg
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Mixed berries
How Do You Make An Almond Butter Greek Yogurt Cheesecake With Coconut Granola Crust?
This is a simple, and yet delicious cheesecake filling, and it is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re making mini desserts for a party or just want something special for yourself, this recipe will not disappoint!
With its creamy texture and sweet taste, it’s certain to be a hit with everyone who tries it. Plus, you can customize it by adding different types of fruit or nuts on top to give it your own unique twist!
So why not give this recipe a try today? You won’t regret it!
- You’ll want your oven, firstly, preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit to get it to the right temperature by the time you start baking. While this is preheating, line your muffin tray with 9 or so liners.
- Combine your pecans, oats, salt, cinnamon, honey (or maple syrup), and coconut oil. Make sure this is combined, and then spoon out mixtures of around a tablespoon to add to your muffin liners. You can press these down with a spoon or your fingers to make the casings. Bake these for around 10 minutes.
- In a larger bowl, beat your cream cheese until it is smooth, then add in your Greek Yogurt, egg, maple syrup, and vanilla. You can continue to beat this for a few moments, and then divide these into your muffin liners equally.
- Bake these for 25 minutes or so, until those centers are completely set.
- Let these cool when baked, and then place them in your refrigerator, so they can chill, before you add your berries to the top.
Variations Of Almond Butter Greek Yogurt Cheesecake With A Coconut Granola Crust
No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
The crust alone is made with a delicious combination of cocoa powder and almond flour, giving it a rich chocolate flavor.
The filling is made with creamy nutty butter, making it an indulgent yet guilt-free treat. With its smooth texture and intense flavors, this cheesecake will satisfy even the most discerning sweet tooth.
It’s easy to make and requires no baking, so you can enjoy it in no time at all.
Whether you’re looking for a special occasion dessert or just want something sweet after dinner, this no-bake vegan chocolate almond cheesecake will hit the spot every time.
Breakfast Cheesecake With Granola Crust
Breakfast Cheesecake with Granola Crust is a delicious and unique twist on the classic dessert.
This recipe combines the creamy texture of cheesecake with the crunchy texture of granola for an indulgent breakfast treat.
The crust is made from a combination of oats, nuts, and honey to create a sweet and nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with the creamy filling.
The filling is made from cream cheese, Greek yogurt, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract for a light and fluffy texture. Topping it off with fresh fruit or a drizzle of honey adds an extra layer of sweetness to this decadent dish.
Whether you’re looking for something special to serve at brunch or just want to enjoy a delicious breakfast treat, this Breakfast Cheesecake with Granola Crust will be sure to please!
It’s easy to make and can be customized with your favorite fruits or toppings for added flavor. Enjoy this unique take on cheesecake any time of day!
Making almond butter Greek yogurt cheesecake with a granola crust is a great way to enjoy a delicious dessert.
The crunchy granola crust pairs perfectly with the creamy filling, and the addition of mixed berries on top adds an extra layer of flavor.
Plus, this recipe is easy to make and can be customized with different types of fruit or nuts. So why not give it a try today?
- 15 Best Kumquat Recipes To Try Today - March 6, 2023
- How To Make A Hawaiian Shaved Ice Cream With Homemade Fruit Flavored Syrup - March 6, 2023
- How To Make Mango-Cheesecake Spring Rolls - March 6, 2023